• I completed  M.Tech from Department of Cyber Security, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore, India with one-year of student exchange program (Erasmus Mundus Scholarship) under Prof. Enrico Magli, Department of Telecommunications, Politecnico di Torino, Turin, Italy, in 2011.
  • After that, I worked as a researcher in the Multimedia Signal Processing Group  under Instituto de Telecommunicacoes, Instituto Superior Tecnico on FCT project named 'Secure Multimodal Biometric Recognition System' for a couple of months, where I worked with Human Gait analysis. 
  • In 2013, I started my research career in Computer and Robot Vision Laboratory (Vislab), where I was mainly involved in 'High Definition Analytics' project.  
  • After an year of work experience,  I started my PhD  under FCT grant in 2014, under the supervision of Prof. Alexandre Bernardino. 
  • I completed my doctoral degree entitled "Towards automatic long-term Person Re-identification System in video surveillance"with 'Distinction and Honour' (Cum Laude)  in September 2017, from Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Instituto Superior Tecnico, Univ. of Lisbon Portugal.
  • I conducted 3 years of Post-doctoral fellowship (2018-2021) in Vision lab, Indian Institute of Technology, Dept. of Computer Science and Engg., under the guidance of Prof. Anurag Mittal.